Homemade Dog Food for Pitbulls
For a healthy, happy, lively and energetic dog, it’s essential to use the correct amounts of the right ingredients and prepare homemade dog food that’s particularly formulated for a healthy dog.
The following are the home made recipes I recommend for your pitbulls.
1. Lucky and Rippy’s Favorite Dog Food:
For the purpose of this pet food review, I decide to present this formula for other dog owners searching for a soft pet food substitute.
This has been reviewed by my vet and affirmed. This is an amazing healthy formula for pitbull and can divide in half for smaller dogs.
Combined with a kibble this formula will last about 4-5 days for 2 large Golden retrievers.
Make sure that your vegetable mix did not contain onions and garlic, these can lead to your dog health problem!
Add all ingredients to list
2 1/2 cups frozen vegetable blend without onions and garlic, minced
- Put the chicken, vegetables, and rice into a big pot.
- Mix in water until the mixture is smooth.
- Place over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer, stirring continuously.
- Decrease heat to medium-low, cover, and boil until the rice is tender and the liquid has been almost absorbed, around 25 minutes.
- Leave it cool completely before serving; keep covered in the refrigerator.
2. Doggie Chili:
Dogs require large amounts of protein to stay healthy and active.
Your pitbulls should get the majority of his protein requirement from whole meat sources, like fresh chicken.
Beans also contain a good amount of protein.
Doggie chili recipe combines chicken, beans, and vegetables to formulate a healthy and delicious mix.
- Remove the abundance fat and dice the chicken bosoms into nickel-sized pieces.
- Cook the chicken bosoms in a non-stick skillet over medium-high warmth until do not pink anymore.
- Put in the chicken, tomato, beans, carrots, glue, and chicken soup into a big pot and cook over medium heat until warmed through – about 10 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool before serving.
- Store the remaining in the fridge for up to five days.
3. Homemade Chicken Dinner for Dogs – One of Best – Homemade Dog Food for Pitbulls
Dogs love chicken, and it can be a simple meat ingredient to use for homemade dog meals.
Though you can swap out some of the vegetables in this recipes, don’t use onions even, but should you include carrots, cook them well because Carrots can be difficult for dogs to digest.
You don’t have to grind the meats in any of this recipe; you can just dice up the meat into smaller pieces for easy bites.
- You can boil the food, or give your dog a raw diet.
- Though, if giving raw diet makes sure the meats you buy is fresh which you might not get at a grocery store.
- If you choose to cook it, cut the chicken to piece and boil in a proper sized pot for all ingredients till it is about completely cooked.
- Decrease to a simmer and include the cabbage, apples, spinach and diced up.
- Boil until the chicken finishes cooking.
- Take away the pot from stove, let cool, then put in the eggs and olive oil and stir.
How long this batch will serve you depend on the size of your dog and the number of times you feed them each day.
Two and a half cups are typically good for a big dog about 60-75 pounds, if you’re feeding them two times a day. Serve the leftovers in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to four days.
4. Boneless Meat Patties – Should Learn To Cook Today ! – Homemade Dog Food for Pitbulls
This BARF slim down that has no supplement in it.
In case you have enough money to purchase dog supplements, then this raw pitbull food recipe is the one you need.
Here are the ingredients you require
Get a large mixing bowl and blend the ingredients. Be certain to blend them very well. After that, form patties that are the correct size for your dog. The amount of the patties may differ from one American pitbull to another. Keep the patties in a fridge to chill.
5. Beef Stew:
This particular version of homemade dog food recipes for pitbulls, includes meat for protein, vegetables for vitamins, and gravy for flavor.
This is a good substitute for wet commercial dog foods.
- Boil the sweet potato in a microwave for about 6 to 8 minutes pending when it’s firm but tender. Put it aside.
- Cut the stew pieces into slighter chunks, the size of a nickel.
- Boil the stew pieces in a tablespoon of vegetable oil over an average heat it’s until well-done.
- Take away the beef chunks from the saucepan, reserving the drippings.
- Chop the sweet potato.
- Heat the drippings over an average-low heat. Gradually add flour and water into the dripping while whisking to create a thick gravy.
- Include the meat, carrots, green beans, and sweet potato into the gravy and stir to coat.
- Boil it pending when the carrots are tender – about 11 minutes.
- Serve cool.
- Refrigerate the remaining stew in the for up to five days.
6. Chicken Casserole:
This particular homemade dog food recipe uses chicken, which is a high-quality source of protein, and plenty of vegetables to create a tasty mix. Green beans help your dog feel full and vegetables support a healthy intestinal tract.
- Take away excess fat from the chicken breasts and slash the breasts into small nickel-sized chunks.
- Heat the chicken breasts in a non-stick skillet over an average heat until no longer pink.
- Include the chicken, rolled oats, vegetables, and chicken broth to a big pot and boil over medium heat until the carrots are tender – about 15 minutes.
- Let it cool before serving.
- Refrigerate the leftover casserole portions for up to four days.
7. Beefy Max – My Personal Tip – Homemade Dog Food for Pitbulls
Beefy max is a BARF diet supplemented that contains Gorilla Max Canine Supplement.
This particular homemade dog food recipe is for pitbulls owners who want their pets to have an improved physique and energy for the tough workouts.
The following are the ingredients you require
- Slice the vegetables daintily since dogs can’t digest whole vegetables.
- Then boil the chopped vegetables unfermented.
- Take the beef kidney and cut it into small chunks.
- Blend the chopped ingredients and the ground beef in a big mixing bowl.
- Put the ground beef in a bowl first, and include the chopped kidney.
- Afterwards, include in the chopped veggies and eggs.
- Lastly, blend in the Gorilla Max Canine Supplement.
- The blended supplement should be six teaspoons per portion.
- Blend them all properly so that the ingredient mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate the packaged Beefy Max if you’re not going feed you Bully immediately.
8. Turkey and Vegetable Dinner:
This essential dog food recipe includes turkey for protein and vegetables for extra vitamins and minerals.
Turkey has less fat than beef, which makes this a perfect recipe for your pitbull.
- Boil the ground turkey in a non-stick skillet over an average heat until the meat is cooked through.
- Put the brown rice, turkey, and water in a big pot and boil all.
- Decrease the heat to medium-low and boil additional 15 minutes, or pending the rice is soft and tender.
- Include the carrots and green beans and heat for extra 6 to 10 minutes or till the vegetables are tender.
- Let it to cool before serving.
- Refrigerate the remaining for up to five days.
Free Bonus: Download a PDF Infographic.
If you’ve ever cook a great homemade dog food for pitbulls , I’d love to know about it.
Please leave me a comment below.
- Homemade Dog Food for Pitbulls
- 2 1/2 cups frozen vegetable blend without onions and garlic, minced
- 3. Homemade Chicken Dinner for Dogs – One of Best – Homemade Dog Food for Pitbulls